Moral Psychology: Historical and Contemporary Readings
October 2010, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Moral Psychology: Historical and Contemporary Readings is the first book to bring together the most significant contemporary and historical works on the topic from both philosophy and psychology.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to moral psychology, which is the study of psychological mechanisms and processes underlying ethics and morality
- Unique in bringing together contemporary texts by philosophers, psychologists and other cognitive scientists with foundational works from both philosophy and psychology
- Approaches moral psychology from an empirically informed perspective
- Explores a wide range of topics from passion and altruism to virtue and responsibility
- Editorial introductions to each section explain the background of and connections between the selections