Romanticism: An Anthology, 4th Edition
January 2012, ©2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Don Juan Dedication and Cantos I and II; and Keats's Odes, the two Hyperions, Lamia, Isabella and The Eve of St Agnes. It also carries explanatory annotations and author headnotes. Updated to incorporate the latest scholarly findings, it remains the essential text on Romanticism.
- Includes all texts from the third edition, with the addition of Keats's Isabella and Shelley's Epipsychidion, as well as a selection of the poems of Walter Scott
- Includes a wider and deeper selection of texts by the Big Six male poets (Blake, Wordsworth, Coleridge, Keats, Byron and Shelley) than any competing volume
- Includes a generous range of texts by female Romantic poets
- All editorial materials, including annotations, author headnotes, and prefatory materials, have been revised for the new edition
- The only book to contain complete texts, edited for this volume from manuscript and early printed sources by Wu, along with explanatory annotations and author headnotes
- Contains everything teachers and students require for an in-depth survey of the principal writings to emerge from the British Romantic period
- The most widely-used teaching anthology in the field in the UK
- Companion website features a dynamic timeline detailing significant events of the romantic period and providing images, suggestions for further reading and useful links to other online resources: www.romanticismanthology.com