Atlas of the Diabetic Foot, 2nd Edition
April 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This comprehensive atlas, now in a second edition, provides:
- 520 colour photographs, graphs, tables and imaging studies
- Educational examples taken from genuine case reports
- A reference guide for identifying patients at risk for foot problems
- Illustration of common problems such as neuropathic and neuroischaemic ulcers, ischaemia and infection
- Introduction to new technologies and bioengineered materials used for the treatment of foot ulcers
This book will be of interest to diabetologists, endocrinologists, podiatrists, specialist nurses, general practitioners, surgeons and clinical researchers.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Atlas of the Diabetic Foot, 2nd Edition (US $178.95)
-and- Diabetic Emergencies: Diagnosis and Clinical Management (US $72.95)
Total List Price: US $251.90
Discounted Price: US $188.92 (Save: US $62.98)