NVQs for Dental Nurses
August 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
The second edition has been substantially revised and restructured in line with the newly updated NVQ course.
1. Applied Biology and Physiology.
2. Regional and Dental Anatomy.
3. Health, Safety and Security in Dental Practice.
4. Control and Maintenance of Cross-Infection and Sterilisation.
5. Oral Diseases.
6. Oral Health Motivation, Protection and Promotion.
7. Support of Clinical Assessment of Oral Health.
8. Dental Radiography.
9. Tooth Restoration.
10. Prosthetic Dentistry.
11. Non-surgical and Surgical Endodontics.
12. Extractions and Minor Oral Surgery.
14. Communication, Confidentiality and Patient's Rights.
15. Development of Knowledge and Practice.