Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States
December 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Represents one of the few studies of neoliberal changes in East Asia, one of the most important topics in social science research over the past two decades
- Considers the Asian perspective by focusing on readings from Asian experts
- Pays special attention to the ‘spatial' dimension of the East Asian neoliberalization
- Examines the influence of neo-liberal ideologies on urban and regional policies and practices in several Asian Pacific nations
- Explores the evolving relationship between the two political economies
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States (US $39.95)
-and- Subprime Cities: The Political Economy of Mortgage Markets (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)