A Companion to Japanese History
July 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- An authoritative overview of current debates and approaches within the study of Japan’s history
- Composed of 30 chapters written by an international group of scholars
- Combines traditional perspectives with the most recent scholarly concerns
- Supplements a chronological survey with targeted thematic analyses
- Presents stimulating interventions into individual controversies