The Encyclopedia of English Renaissance Literature
January 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Featuring entries composed by leading international scholars, The Encyclopedia of English Renaissance Literature presents comprehensive coverage of all aspects of English literature produced from the early 16th to the mid 17th centuries.
- Comprises over 400 entries ranging from 1000 to 5000 words written by leading international scholars
- Arranged in A-Z format across three fully indexed and cross-referenced volumes
- Provides coverage of canonical authors and their works, as well as a variety of previously under-considered areas, including women writers, broadside ballads, commonplace books, and other popular literary forms
- Biographical material on authors is presented in the context of cutting-edge critical discussion of literary works.
- Represents the most comprehensive resource available for those working in English Renaissance literary studies
- Also available online as part of the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature, providing 24/7 access and powerful searching, browsing and cross-referencing capabilities