What's Good on TV?: Understanding Ethics Through Television
October 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Utilizes clear examples from popular contemporary and classic television shows, such as The Office, Law and Order, Star Trek and Family Guy, to illustrate complex philosophical concepts
- Designed to be used as a stand-alone or supplementary introductory ethics text
- Features case studies, study questions, and suggested readings
- Episodes mentioned are from a wide variety of television shows, and are easily accessible
- Offers a balanced treatment of a number of controversial ethical issues including environmental ethics, animal welfare, abortion, homosexuality, capital punishment, assisted suicide, censorship and the erosion of values
- Includes a companion website at http://whatsgoodontv.webs.com
Buy Both and Save 25%!
What's Good on TV?: Understanding Ethics Through Television (US $93.95)
Total List Price: US $123.90
Discounted Price: US $92.92 (Save: US $30.98)