Equine Nutrition and Feeding, 4th Edition
July 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Additional, student-friendly features include:
- References to the most up-to-date information, including “Nutrient Requirements of Horses”, from the National Research Council (2007).
- Case histories to provide practical examples.
- Study questions at the end of each chapter to help you to revise.
- A comprehensive glossary of terms and abbreviations.
Changes to this fourth edition:
- Evidence base has been expanded, with 646 new research reports and papers being incorporated.
- Extensively revised to make navigation easier.
- A new section is dedicated to the weaning and growth of the foal.
This book is the essential text for any undergraduate and postgraduate student of equine nutrition, equine veterinary medicine, equine veterinary nursing or agricultural science. It is also used by equine nutritionists and horse owners.