The Psychology of Social and Cultural Diversity
August 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Promoting a scholarly understanding of the psychology of social and cultural diversity in the early stages of 21st century, this volume encourages an in-depth appreciation of the value in diversity while directly addressing social intervention and policy implications.
- Offers, for the very first time, an integrated approach to the issues raised by increasingly complex representations of social identity
- Explores the psychological implications and applications of new forms of social and cultural diversity
- Includes research from a diverse range of scholars that covers a broad spectrum of sub-disciplines
- Discusses how the applications of multiculturalism and diversity research can encourage more positive intergroup relations
- Develops an in depth understanding and appreciation of the value of social and cultural diversity
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Psychology of Social and Cultural Diversity (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $93.90
Discounted Price: US $70.42 (Save: US $23.48)