Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, 4th Edition
Buy this book from:
Pediatric cardiac surgery is a dynamic, fast-moving field. Busy practitioners, like you, need clear and comprehensive guidance you can rely on to ensure optimal patient care.
For over 25 years Pediatric Cardiac Surgery has been the gold-standard reference for pediatric and adult congenital heart surgeons, pediatric and congenital cardiologists, intensivists, anesthesiologists, residents and nurses.
Now, in this thoroughly revised fourth edition, you again get trusted, complete coverage of the field with timely new features and expert reviews of critical topics including heart transplantation, emerging modalities for diagnosing congenital heart and tracheal defects, the surgical technique of Fontan conversion with arrhythmia surgery, the medical challenges of managing adult CHD patients, and more.
This new edition includes:
- Contributions from over 65 world-renowned experts
- More beautiful illustrations, by renowned medical illustrator Rachid Idriss, which have brought acclaim to previous editions
- Reviews of the embryology, physical findings, diagnostic criteria, and therapeutic choices for each disease entity and describes the latest in surgical techniques in each chapter
- All-new chapters that guide readers through new treatment options and other key developments since the publication of the third edition highlighting recent advances in congenital heart surgery.
- All-new new chapters that review advances in right ventricular to pulmonary artery conduits, arrhythmia surgery, double outlet ventricles, and adult congenital heart disease, among other key topics.