Rebels in Groups: Dissent, Deviance, Difference, and Defiance
January 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
With contributions from leading scholars in the field, Rebels in Groups brings together the latest research which, contrary to traditional views, considers dissent, deviance, difference and defiance to be a normal and healthy aspect of group life.
- Brings together the latest research on the role of dissent, deviance, difference and defiance within groups
- Presents a new approach which considers dissent, deviance, difference and defiance to be a normal and healthy aspect of group life
- Examines a broad range of groups, such as political groups, task groups, and teams in organizations
- Considers diverse fields of psychology, including social, organizational, and developmental psychology
- Contributors are among the leading scholars in their areas of psychology