The World Economy: Global Trade Policy 2009
June 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is the sixteenth volume in an annual series in which leading economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level
- Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews
- Analyses trade policy in areas such as Turkey and includes a symposium on China and Africa
- Contributors also investigate the growth of agricultural protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries.
- A vital resource for researchers, analysts and policy-advisors interested in trade policy and other open economy issues