The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Social and Political Movements
February 2013, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Comprehensive, authoritative, interdisciplinary, and up-to-date, The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Social and Political Movements contains over 400 entries across three volumes, exploring social and political movements and related collective phenomena throughout the world.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Comprising over 400 entries across three volumes, this invaluable reference resource explores major social and political movements and related collective phenomena across the globe
- INTERNATIONAL: Brings together a prestigious editorial team drawn from ten countries and from across four disciplines
- WIDE-RANGING: Covers a broad range of historical and modern topics to create an understanding of many of the most significant social and political developments and changes throughout much of human history, from the French Revolution, to the global women's movement, to Martin Luther King Jr. and the American Civil Rights Movement, through to more recent issues including environmentalism and the Arab Spring
- AUTHORITATIVE: Organized, authored and edited by leading scholars, all of whom come to the project with exemplary track records and international standing
- MULTI-FORMAT: Available online or as a three-volume print set, structured in a user-friendly A-Z format