The Architect in Practice, 10th Edition
July 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The tenth edition follows in that tradition. The authors, still an architect and a quantity surveyor, have brought the text fully up to date. Major revisions in this edition include:
- Revised sections on Planning and the Building Regulations
- Changes to the education of architects in the UK have been detailed
- Discussion of the new ARB Architects Code: Standards of Professional Conduct and Practice which came into force in January 2010
- The commentary on the RIBA Standard Form for the Appointment of an Architect 1999 (SFA/99) has been updated
- The latest RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (S-10-A) is now discussed
- All references to JCT contracts have been updated to refer to the latest revisions of the 2005 suite of contracts
- Now also includes reference to education, registration and CPD requirements of the Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland
The tenth edition of The Architect in Practice will continue to provide the guidance and advice all students and practising architects need in the course of their studies and in their profession.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Architect in Practice, 10th Edition (US $65.00)
-and- Problem Seeking: An Architectural Programming Primer, 5th Edition (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $120.00
Discounted Price: US $90.00 (Save: US $30.00)