Canine and Feline Dermatology Drug Handbook
May 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book is divided into 4 sections. The first covers systemic dermatological agents. The second section presents topical dermatological agents. The third section covers allergen-specific immunotherapy. The fourth section lists dermatological conditions and the drugs commonly used to treat each disease, and directs the reader to the information on those drugs.
Canine and Feline Dermatology Drug Handbook is an essential reference for quick daily use in a clinical setting. Ideal for veterinarians in first opinion practice as well as those specializing in dermatology.
- Lists drugs alphabetically for treatment of dermatological diseases in dogs and cats
- Covers oral, topical and injectable drugs
- Includes both American and European trade names
- Written by dermatology and pharmacology specialists
- Presented in an easy-to-use reference format