The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This accessible, engaging and comprehensive resource explores: the history of non-medical prescribing; prescribing in context; ethical, legal and professional issues in relation to prescribing practice; factors influencing prescribing; effective consultations; essential pharmacology; the role of the multi-disciplinary team; clinical skills; prescribing for specific groups; and the future of nurse prescribing. With case studies throughout, The Textbook of Non-medical Prescribing will be essential reading for all students on non-medical prescribing courses. It will also be of use to qualified health professionals, be they prescribers themselves or interested in the concepts of non-medical prescribing.
- An essential core text for students on non medical prescribing courses
- Accessible, lively and interactive in style
- Student-friendly, including learning objectives, activities, and case studies, enabling readers to apply prescribing principles to practice
- Interactive companion website www.wiley.com/go/nuttall
For extra resources, please visit the companion website for this book, featuring:
- multiple choice questions
- case studies
- numeracy exercises
- web links