Controlling Uncertainty: Decision Making and Learning in Complex Worlds
October 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. Causation and Agency.
3. Control Systems Engineering.
4. Cybernetics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
5. Human Factors (HCI, Ergonomics and Cognitive Engineering).
6. Social Psychology, Organizational Psychology and Management.
7. Cognitive Psychology.
10. Epilogue: The Master Puppeteer.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Controlling Uncertainty: Decision Making and Learning in Complex Worlds (US $124.95)
-and- Judgment and Decision Making: Psychological Perspectives (US $57.95)
Total List Price: US $182.90
Discounted Price: US $137.17 (Save: US $45.73)