Control of Pests and Weeds by Natural Enemies: An Introduction to Biological Control
January 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- A comprehensive, up-to-date textbook that looks at biological control from the perspective of invasive species, addressing both insect and weed pests
- Looks at the subject from new angles and makes comparisons between insect and weed biological control helpful to students
- Offers a detailed review of parasitoid diversity and ecology
- Covers safety testing and molecular techniques
- Essential reading for students taking courses in Invasive Species Biology, Pest Management or Crop Protection; also appropriate for Environmental Biology, Applied Biology, Agriculture, and Horticulture.
- An invaluable resource for professionals not directly involved in biocontrol including restorationists, agriculturalists, and wildlife monitors.