April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The definitive work on the philosophical nature and impact of the theories of Charles Darwin, written by a well-known authority on the history and philosophy of Darwinism.
- Broadly explores the theories of Charles Darwin and Darwin studies
- Incorporates much information about modern Biology
- Offers a comprehensive discussion of Darwinism and Christianity – including Creationism – by one of the leading authorities in the field
- Written in clear, concise, user-friendly language supplemented with quality illustrations
- Examines the status of evolutionary theory as a genuine theory and its implications for philosophy, epistemology and ethics
- Provides a strong understanding of the philosophical nature and impact of Darwin's thought
- Holds wide appeal for general audiences outside the world of academic philosophy
- Strongly supports Darwinism and fully explores modern naturalistic explanations of religion