Cleopatra and Egypt
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Deconstructs the image of Cleopatra to uncover the complex historical figure behind the myth
- Examines Greek, Roman, and Egyptian representations of Cleopatra
- Considers how she was viewed by her contemporaries and how she presented herself
- Incorporates the author’s recent field work at a temple of Cleopatra in Alexandria
- Beautifully illustrated with over 40 images