CDM Regulations 2007 Procedures Manual, 3rd Edition
January 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
It addresses the full range of obligations on all parties for compliance with the statutory requirements and features:
- flow charts
- model forms
The revised Third Edition of the Manual reflects the extensive changes to the CDM Regulations 2007, including:
- the new role of CDM co-ordinator
- wider and more onerous duties on clients
- changes to the design process
- wider requirements for competence
- integration of duty holder roles
The Manual also takes account of the 2007 Approved Code of Practice. It will function as a control document for quality assurance purposes.