A Guide to Teaching Statistics: Innovations and Best Practices
January 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
A Guide to Teaching Statistics: Innovations and Best Practices addresses the critical aspects of teaching statistics to undergraduate students, acting as an invaluable tool for both novice and seasoned teachers of statistics.
- Guidance on textbook selection, syllabus construction, and course outline
- Classroom exercises, computer applications, and Internet resources designed to promote active learning
- Tips for incorporating real data into course content
- Recommendations on integrating ethics and diversity topics into statistics education
- Strategies to assess student's statistical literacy, thinking, and reasoning skills
- Additional material online at www.teachstats.org