Groundwater in the Environment: An Introduction
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Provides a thorough introduction to all aspects of groundwater systems and their management.
- Uses straightforward language to explain the origins, nature and behaviour of subsurface water.
- Draws on case studies and cutting-edge research from around the world.
- Assumes little mathematical experience.
- Topics include groundwater quality, groundwater ecology and the wider natural environment, the vulnerability of groundwater systems, geohazards associated with ground waters, and competing philosophies of groundwater management.
- An up-to-date, essential introduction for undergraduate students of environmental sciences, geography and geology.