Anatomy Questions for the MRCS
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
Anatomy Questions for the MRCS comes in a portable,
user-friendly paperback format with answer sections clearly marked
to help determine weak areas of knowledge and reinforce
Written by authors with first-hand experience of the current MRCS examination format and with experienced senior advisor, this highly original text is a must-have for all MRCS candidates and a useful tool for medical students preparing for surgical examinations.
1 Upper Limb.
2 Lower Limb.
6 Head and Neck.
7 Central Nervous System and Spine.
Simon Blackburn, Specialty Training Registrar, Paediatric
Senior editorial advisor:
Omar Faiz, General and Colorectal Surgeon, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London. Author Anatomy at a Glance
- Omar Faiz (author of Anatomy at a Glance) as senior
- Reviewed by experts in the field
- Over 240 questions grouped by anatomical region
- Follows new MRCS exam format of a stem with 5 T/F parts (=1200
- Portable, user-friendly format
- Helps identify areas of knowledge and reinforce learning