Manual for Eye Examination and Diagnosis, 7th Edition
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
Designed to be read cover-to-cover, this short, well illustrated text summarizes key points needed for understanding basic examination techniques, use of instruments and major ophthalmic disorders. It provides a strong foundation of knowledge on which to grow and enjoy this ever-changing speciality.
Manual for Eye Examination and Diagnosis is the only complete overview of eyecare available in such an easy-to-read format, and features:
- Over 360 full-color illustrations and clinical photographs
- Coverage of the fundamentals with practical, clinical points
- Updated information on refractive surgery, glaucoma surgery and neuro-ophthalmology
- Latest information on tests such as OCT and optic nerve fiber scanning.
Family history of eye disease.
Measurement of Vision and Refraction.
Visual field testing.
Circulatory disturbances affecting vision.
Slit Lamp Examination and Glaucoma.
Papilledema (choked disk).
White retinal lesions.
Diseases of retinal vessels.
Common retinal diseases.
● Over 360 full colour illustrations and clinical photographs
● Coverage of the fundamentals with practical, clinical points
● Updated information on refractive surgery, glaucoma surgery and neuro-ophthalmology
● Latest information on tests such as OCT and optic nerve fiber scanning