Pediatric Solid Organ Transplantation, 2nd Edition
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The only textbook devoted to the field of pediatric transplantation
- A definitive reference for all those interested in improving the care and quality of life of children undergoing solid organ transplantation
- Section on immunosuppression has been expanded by four chapters to include sections on;
- mechanisms of action
- therapies for the sensitized patient
- post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders
- organ toxicities of immunosuppressive therapy
- A new section has been added on the many topics related to quality of life that effect survivors of pediatric transplantation
- International editorial and contributor team represents a wide geographical range and contains both recognized leaders and emerging experts
Whether you are an established sub-specialist in pediatric transplantation, a transplant surgeon, or a pediatric specialist in a related area, this book will answer all your questions about care of the pediatric patient before, during, and after transplantation.