A Companion to Biological Anthropology
February 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
An extensive overview of the rapidly growing field of biological anthropology; chapters are written by leading scholars who have themselves played a major role in shaping the direction and scope of the discipline.
- Extensive overview of the rapidly growing field of biological anthropology
- Larsen has created a who’s who of biological anthropology, with contributions from the leading authorities in the field
- Contributing authors have played a major role in shaping the direction and scope of the topics they write about
- Offers discussions of current issues, controversies, and future directions within the area
- Presents coverage of the many recent innovations and discoveries that are transforming the subject