What Do Philosophers Of Education Do (And How Do They Do It)?
May 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
This volume of essays demonstrates and comments on philosophical methods in educational research.
- Offers a clear picture of what philosophers do when they study education
- Brings together a series of essays from an international cast of contributors from Canada, UK, Finland, and Cyprus
- Examines a range of new and established philosophical methods which can be used in educational research
- Demonstrates how philosophy of education can be understood methodologically
- Draws from both Continental and Analytical traditions
- Fills a gap in the research methods literature in education and the social sciences