Principles of Linguistic Change, 3 Volume Set
November 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Presents the results of several decades of inquiry into the social origins and motivation of linguistic change
- Develops the general principles of linguistic change that form the foundations of historical linguistics, dialectology and sociolinguistics
- Includes the first complete report on the Philadelphia project designed to establish the social location of the leaders of linguistic change
- Documents the rapid changes in progress in the cities of America and England
- A newly-complete trilogy that has shaped the course of variationist sociolinguistic inquiry
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Principles of Linguistic Change, 3 Volume Set (US $124.95)
-and- Intercultural Communication: A Discourse Approach, 3rd Edition (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $171.90
Discounted Price: US $128.92 (Save: US $42.98)