An Introduction to Evolutionary Ethics
November 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Offering the first general introductory text to this subject, the timely Introduction to Evolutionary Ethics reflects the most up-to-date research and current issues being debated in both psychology and philosophy. The book presents students to the areas of cognitive psychology, normative ethics, and metaethics.
- The first general introduction to evolutionary ethics
- Provides a comprehensive survey of work in three distinct areas of research: cognitive psychology, normative ethics, and metaethics
- Presents the most up-to-date research available in both psychology and philosophy
- Written in an engaging and accessible style for undergraduates and the interested general reader
- Discusses the evolution of morality, broadening its relevance to those studying psychology