Innovation in Action: A Practical Guide for Healthcare Teams
April 2010, BMJ Books
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The highly-regarded author follows a five-stage process model that presents a systematic base for understanding, and -- more importantly -- performing innovation work:
1. Defining the innovation design challenge
2. The process and tools of exploring the innovation
3. Generating innovative ideas
4. Prototyping and testing innovations
5. Creating a diffusion plan
This user-friendly guide is ideal for all healthcare professionals and healthcare teams, both in training and in practice.