A Companion to Shakespeare's Sonnets
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This Companion represents the myriad ways of thinking about the remarkable achievement of Shakespeare’s sonnets.
- An authoritative reference guide and extended introduction to Shakespeare’s sonnets.
- Contains more than 20 newly-commissioned essays by both established and younger scholars.
- Considers the form, sequence, content, literary context, editing and printing of the sonnets.
- Shows how the sonnets provide a mirror in which cultures can read their own critical biases.
- Informed by the latest theoretical, cultural and archival work.