The Student Newspaper Survival Guide, 2nd Edition
September 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Updated and expanded to discuss many of the changes in the field of journalism and in college newspapers, with two new chapters to enhance the focus on online journalism and technology
- Emphasis on Web-first publishing and covering breaking news as it happens, including a new section on mobile journalism
- Guides student journalists through the intricate, multi-step process of producing a student newspaper including the challenges of reporting, writing, editing, designing, and publishing campus newspapers and websites
- Chapters include discussion questions, exercises, sample projects, checklists, tips from professionals, sample forms, story ideas, and scenarios for discussion
- Fresh, new, full color examples from award winning college newspapers around North America
- Essential reading for student reporters, editors, page designers, photographers, webmasters, and advertising sales representatives
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Student Newspaper Survival Guide, 2nd Edition (US $51.95)
-and- News and Numbers: A Writer's Guide to Statistics, 3rd Edition (US $36.95)
Total List Price: US $88.90
Discounted Price: US $66.67 (Save: US $22.23)