Seeing the Light: Exploring Ethics Through Movies
March 2012, ©2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Seeing the Light: Exploring Ethics Through Movies is an engaging and innovative approach to the study of philosophy and the development of moral reasoning skills.
- Features broad coverage of topics in ethics and moral reasoning
- Offers an innovative and imaginative approach to showing relevance of movies for ethical reflection
- Draws on a diverse selection of popular movies, foreign films, and documentaries to illustrate ethical dilemmas and character development on the big screen that has application to our lives
- Presents coverage of major ethical theories ranging from Ethical Egoism and Cultural Relativism to Utilitarianism, Kantian Ethics, Rawls' Justice Theory, Aristotle's Virtue Ethics, and Feminist Ethics
- Demonstrates how film is a powerful vehicle for sharpening skills in analysis and moral reasoning
- Includes accompanying website
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Seeing the Light: Exploring Ethics Through Movies (US $36.95)
Total List Price: US $66.90
Discounted Price: US $50.17 (Save: US $16.73)