Insects and Wildlife: Arthropods and their Relationships with Wild Vertebrate Animals
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- the importance of insects as food items for vertebrate animals;
- the role of arthropods as determinants of ecosystem health and productivity;
- the ability of arthropods to transmit disease-causing agents;
- an overview of representative disease-causing agents transmitted by arthropods;
- arthropods as pests and parasites of vertebrates;
- the hazards to wildlife associated with using using pesticides to protect against insect damage;
- insect management using techniques other than pesticides;
- the importance of insect conservation and how insects influence wildlife conservation.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Insects and Wildlife: Arthropods and their Relationships with Wild Vertebrate Animals (US $169.95)
-and- The Insects: An Outline of Entomology, 4th Edition (US $109.95)
Total List Price: US $279.90
Discounted Price: US $209.92 (Save: US $69.98)