After the Crash: Designing a Depression-free Economy
November 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
- Analyzes the current crisis of the real estate crash and explains the recurring cycle which led to it
- Examines why frequent assessments are crucial to making the property tax an effective method of preventing speculative real estate bubbles
- Combines theoretical analysis with observed cycles of land speculation to demonstrate the impact on the modern economy
Editor's Introduction (Clifford W. Cobb).
1. The Role of Land Markets in Economic Crises (Mason Gaffney).
2. A New Framework for Macroeconomics: Achieving Full Employment by Increasing Capital Turnover (Mason Gaffney).
3. Money, Credit, and Crisis (Mason Gaffney ).
After the Crash: Designing a Depression-free Economy (US $109.95)
Total List Price: US $151.90
Discounted Price: US $113.92 (Save: US $37.98)