Art History: Contemporary Perspectives on Method
June 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. Sexing the canvas: Calling on the medium (Nicholas Chare, University of Reading).
3. Phenomenology and interpretation beyond the ßesh (Amanda Boetzkes, University of Alberta, Canada).
4. Surveying contemporary art: Post-war, postmodern, and then what? (Dan Karlholm, Södertörn University, Stockholm, Sweden).
5. Michel Foucault and the point of painting (Catherine M. Soussloff, University of California).
6. Karl Mannheim and Alois Riegl: From art history to the sociology of culture (Jeremy Tanner, University College London).
7. Art Fiction (H. Perry Chapman, University of Delaware)
8. Dancing years, or writing as a way out (Adrian Rifkin, Goldsmiths College, London).