Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, Number 18, Gender, Households, and Society: Unraveling the Threads of the Past and the Present
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
2. Looking Beyond Gender Hierarchy: Rethinking Gender at Teotihuacan, Mexico (Kristin De Lucia).
3. Hearths, Grinding Stones, and Households: Rethinking Domestic Economy in the Andes (Robin Coleman Goldstein).
4. Breaking Down Binaries: Gender, Art, and Tools in Ancient Costa Rica (Theresa Preston-Werner).
5. Situating Power and Locating Knowledge: A Paleoethnobotanical Perspective on Late Classic Maya Gender and Social Relations (Christopher T. Morehart and Christophe G. B. Helmke).
6. Changing Responsibilities and Collective Action: Examining Early North African Pastoralism (Alexandra Miller).
7. Rethinking Polity Formation: A Gendered Perspective on Formative Period Household Development in the Pacific Coast Region of Guatemala (Ana S. Tejeda).
8. She Sells Seashells: Women and Mollusks in Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico (Dawn Pankonien).
9. Shaken, Not Stirred: The Revolution in Archaeology (K. Anne Pyburn).
List of Contributors.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, Number 18, Gender, Households, and Society: Unraveling the Threads of the Past and the Present (US $35.95)
-and- Beyond Belief: The Archaeology of Religion and Ritual (US $30.00)
Total List Price: US $65.95
Discounted Price: US $49.46 (Save: US $16.49)