A Companion to Foucault
April 2013, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A Companion to Foucault comprises a collection of essays from established and emerging scholars that represent the most extensive treatment of French philosopher Michel Foucault’s works currently available.
- Comprises a comprehensive collection of authors and topics, with both established and emerging scholars represented
- Includes chapters that survey Foucault’s major works and others that approach his work from a range of thematic angles
- Engages extensively with Foucault's recently published lecture courses from the Collège de France
- Contains the first translation of the extensive ‘Chronology’ of Foucault’s life and works written by Foucault’s life-partner Daniel Defert
- Includes a bibliography of Foucault’s shorter works in English, cross-referenced to the standard French edition Dits et Ecrits