Painting and Decorating, 6th Edition
April 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The sixth edition has been extensively revised to include new developments in tools, equipment and materials, particularly with regard to spray painting technology and the move to low VOC paints. The chapters on scaffolding and health and safety have also been thoroughly updated to ensure they reflect current regulations and best practice.
The content covers the knowledge evidence for both National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) in painting and decorating. The book s extensive but concise information will also make it an excellent reference for practising painters and decorators.
- provides essential job knowledge for NVQ Levels 2 and 3 students of painting and decorating
- full colour edition of this highly successful text, first published in 1975
- thoroughly revised to cover new developments in tools, equipment, materials, scaffolding, and health and safety
- completely new colour illustrations with information presented in simple, structured information sheets
- also of interest to the professional needing specialist up-to-date information