Global Democracy and Exclusion
November 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The essays in this book explore the consequences of globalization for democracy, covering issues which include whether democracy implies exclusion or borders, and whether it is possible to create a democracy on a global level.
- Explores the consequences of globalization for democracy
- Discusses whether democracy implies exclusion or boundaries
- Makes sense of democracy and human rights in a globalizing world
- Investigates what kind of common identity can and should support forms of global democracy
- Presents a state-of-the-art analysis of the foundations of global democracy