Health Visiting: A Rediscovery, 3rd Edition
January 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A definitive, comprehensive, updated textbook on the role of the Health Visitor
- Incorporates the practice of public health and working with communities
- Includes brand new chapter on the importance of safeguarding children and the enhanced child protection role of the Health Visitor
- Timely and topical
- Essential reading for all nurses working in the community, those training as Specialist Community Public Health Nurses and undergraduate students undertaking public health, primary and community care course units.
- Features case studies and learning activities