Managing Corporate Social Responsibility: A Communication Approach
October 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Chapters are organized around a process model for CSR that outlines steps for researching, developing, implementing, and evaluating CSR initiatives
- Emphasizes stakeholder engagement as a foundation throughout the CSR Process Model
- Discusses ways to maximize the use of social media and traditional media throughout the process
- Offers international examples drawn from a variety of industries including: The Forest Stewardship Council, Starbucks Coffee, and IKEA.
- Draws upon theories grounded in various disciplines, including public relations, marketing, media, communication, and business
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Managing Corporate Social Responsibility: A Communication Approach (US $88.95)
-and- The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility (US $207.95)
Total List Price: US $296.90
Discounted Price: US $222.67 (Save: US $74.23)