Just the Arguments: 100 of the Most Important Arguments in Western Philosophy
October 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- A concise, formally structured summation of 100 of the most important arguments in Western philosophy
- The first book of its kind to present the most important and influential philosophical arguments in a clear premise/conclusion format, the language that philosophers use and students are expected to know
- Offers succinct expositions of key philosophical arguments without bogging them down in commentary
- Translates difficult texts to core arguments
- Designed to provides a quick and compact reference to everything from Aquinas’ “Five Ways” to prove the existence of God, to the metaphysical possibilities of a zombie world
- Visit www.justthearguments.com, the editor's site for students, teachers, researchers, and fans of philosophy
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Just the Arguments: 100 of the Most Important Arguments in Western Philosophy (US $93.95)
-and- Cannabis - Philosophy for Everyone: What Were We Just Talking About? (US $20.95)
Total List Price: US $114.90
Discounted Price: US $86.17 (Save: US $28.73)