Homes and Homecomings: Gendered Histories of Domesticity and Return
November 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
In Homes and Homecomings an international group of scholars provide inspiring new historical perspectives on the politics of homes and homecomings. Using innovative methodological and theoretical approaches, the book examines case studies from Africa, Asia, the Americas and Europe.
- Provides inspiring new historical perspectives on the politics of homes and homecomings
- Takes an historical approach to a subject area that is surprisingly little historicised
- Features original research from a group of international scholars
- The book has an international approach that focuses on Africa, Asia, the Americas and East and West Europe
- Contains original illustrations of homes in a variety of historical contexts