Intergroup Relations in Post Apartheid South Africa: Change, and Obstacles to Change
June 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1 The Changing Landscape of Intergroup Relations in South Africa.
CHANGES IN IDENTITIES AND ATTITUDES.
2. Emerging Patterns of Social Identification in Post apartheid South Africa.
3. Racial Reconciliation in South Africa: Interracial Contact and Changes over Time.
4. Racial Contact and Change in South Africa.
MEDIATORS OF CONTACT.
5. Mediators of the Contact–Prejudice Relation amongst South African Students on Four University Campuses.
6. The Impact of Cross group Friendships in South Africa: Affective Mediators and Multigroup Comparisons.
7. Intergroup Anxiety in Interracial Interaction: The Role of Prejudice and Metastereotypes.
CONTACT IN DESEGREGATED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
8. The Reconstitution of Privilege: Integration in Former White Schools in South Africa.
9. The Spaces between Us: A Spatial Analysis of Informal Segregation at a South African University.
CHALLENGES FOR THE CONTACT HYPOTHESIS.
10. Contact Theory: Too Timid for “Race” and Racism.
11. A Paradox of Integration? Interracial Contact, Prejudice Reduction, and Perceptions of Racial Discrimination.
Commentary: South African Contributions to the Study of Intergroup Relations.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Intergroup Relations in Post Apartheid South Africa: Change, and Obstacles to Change (US $43.95)
Total List Price: US $85.90
Discounted Price: US $64.42 (Save: US $21.48)