The Handbook of Global Online Journalism
September 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Handbook to Global Online Journalism features a collection of readings from international practitioners and scholars that represent a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of the relationship between the internet and journalism around the world.
- Provides a state-of-the-art overview of current research and future directions of online journalism
- Traces the evolution of journalistic practices, business models, and shifting patterns of journalistic cultures that have emerged around the world with the migration of news online
- Written and edited by top international researchers and practitioners in the area of online journalism
- Features an extensive breadth of coverage, including economics, organizational practices, contents and experiences
- Discusses developments in online news in a wide range of countries, from the USA to Brazil, and from Germany to China
- Contains original theory, new research data, and reviews of existing studies in the field