A Century of Constitutional Reform
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
Examines in depth the legislation that has shaped the constitution of the
1. Introduction: A Century of Change (Philip Norton).
2. Hedging and Ditching: The Parliament Act 1911 (Chris Ballinger).
3. Laying the Foundations of the Modern Voting System: The Representation of the People Act 1918 (Robert Blackburn).
4. Divided Loyalties: The European Communities Act 1972 (Philip Norton).
5. Extending the Role of the Courts: The Human Rights Act 1998 (David Feldman).
6. Enacting Scotland’s ‘Written Constitution’: The Scotland Act 1998 (Barry K. Winetrobe).
7. Stages and Muddles: The House of Lords Act 1999 (Alexandra Kelso).
A Century of Constitutional Reform (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)