Evaluating Economic Research in a Contested Discipline: Ranking, Pluralism, and the Future of Heterodox Economics
January 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- First extensive ranking of heterodox economics journals
- First ranking of mainstream and heterodox journals
- Ranking of mainstream and heterodox graduate programs in the US
- Impact of national research assessment exercises on heterodox economics in Italy and Australia
- Use of social network analysis to examine the diffusion of heterodox economicsCritique of the use of citation metrics and heterodox economics; Social Science Citation Index with respect to economics is deliberately biased in favour of mainstream journals
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Evaluating Economic Research in a Contested Discipline: Ranking, Pluralism, and the Future of Heterodox Economics (US $103.95)
Total List Price: US $145.90
Discounted Price: US $109.42 (Save: US $36.48)